If you have been looking for a condo for sale in Samui or a condo for sale in Pattaya you will be happy to know that there are many that are available. Because so many foreigners have been moving to Thailand lately there is currently a lot of newly developed property. You don’t have to move there to buy a condo in Pattaya or Samui – you can always buy a condo as an investment. Experts predict that as more and more foreigners come in the price of real estate will go up which will allow you to make a handsome profit. There are certain steps you should follow if you want to successfully buy a condo in Thailand:
• The first step is to hire a good property lawyer. They will help you go through the process while at the same time making sure that you are protected – in case you didn’t know, real estate transactions are not regulated in Thailand and there are sellers who take advantage of that and scam buyers. A lawyer will be there to make sure that everything is above board.
• You should also find yourself an experience Samui or Pattaya real estate agent. They will look at local properties and find you the ones that meet your requirements. Your real estate agent will make sure that the property you want to buy is inspected and they will also negotiate the price as well as fees on your behalf. Make sure that you choose someone with experience – the property boom has attracted many newbies and these don’t quite know the ropes yet.
• You should know that buying a condo in Thailand is easier than buying a house because you can register it in your own name (you can only buy a house through a company that you have registered). You will also be happy to know that condos come preferred because they are usually cheaper – they don’t come with any land. Condos are easier to sell, so if you are buying as an investment you will not have a hard time when the time comes to sell.
• Some people are concerned that condos don’t offer as much space as houses. If you look up condos for sale in Pattaya or condos for sale in Samui you will see that there are many that are very spacious. They are also designed using the latest technologies so you can bag yourself a condo as nice as you would in many other top destinations across the world.
• Condo maintenance in Pattaya and Samui is a lot easier than house maintenance – it usually comes as a package deal once you buy the property. Condominium developers usually hire maintenance companies to do all the cleaning and basic repairs so you don’t have to worry about finding a local to clean for you. In addition to that, they come with facilities such as a swimming pool, a gym and more, so you will save money this way.
Now that you know the pitfalls you can have a much easier transaction when buying your condo in Pattaya or Samui.